Dr. Plattner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8406 E. Shea Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85260Phone(480) 998-1158Fax(480) 998-0123
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 1995 - 1996
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 1992 - 1995
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - PhoenixInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1996 - 2019
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Optical properties of the scales of Morpho rhetenor butterflies: theoretical and experimental investigation of the back-scattering of light in the visible spectrum.Plattner, L.> ;J R Soc Interface. 2004 Nov 22
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical CenterScottsdale, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: