Loren Tschetter, MD
- 1020 W 18th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Phone: (605) 328-8000
Fax: (605) 328-8001
Dr. Tschetter's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Hematology: General Hematology
Dr. Tschetter's Education & Medical Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center - St FrancisInternship, Transitional Year
- University of Kansas School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Tschetter's Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical LicenseActive through 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineHematology
Dr. Tschetter's Clinical Trials
- A Randomized Study to Determine Whether ArginMax Improves the Sexual Function and Quality of Life in Female Cancer SurvivorsStart of enrollment: 2007 May 01
Atkins, J.N.,Choksi, J.K.,Decker, D.A.,Goebel, A.,Goodwin, J.W.,Greven, K.M.,Grubbs, S.S.,Hendricks, M.,Kerry, O.,Kuebler, J.P.,Lilenbaum, R.C.,Lyss, A.P.,Mills, G.M.,Sleckman, B.G.,Stella, P.J.,Sweeney, ...
- Randomized Phase II Study of ECF-C, IC-C, or FOLFOX-C in Metastatic Esophageal and GE Junction CancerStart of enrollment: 2006 Sep 01
Ades, S.,Agarwala, S.S.,Anderson, D.M.,Ansari, R.H.,Atkins, J.N.,Averbook, B.J.,Bayer, G.K.,Behrens, R.J.,Bernath, A.M.,Burtness, B.A.,Chitneni, S.R.,Dakhil, S.R.,DeShields, M.S.,Desnoyers, R.J.,Ellerton,...
Dr. Tschetter's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Tetracycline to prevent epidermal growth factor receptor inhibitor-induced skin rashes: results of a placebo-controlled trial from the North Central Cancer Treatment Group (N03CB). Jatoi, A., Rowland, K., Sloan, J.A., Gross, H.M., Fishkin, P.A., Kahanic, S.P., Novotny, P.J., Schaefer, P.L., Johnson, D.B., Tschetter, L.K., Loprinzi, C.L.; Cancer. 2008 Aug 15.
- Paclitaxel, carboplatin, 5-fluorouracil, and radiation for locally advanced esophageal cancer: phase II results of preliminary pharmacologic and molecular efforts to mitigate toxicity and predict outcomes: North Central Cancer Treatment Group (N0044). Jatoi, A., Martenson, J. A., Foster, N. R., McLeod, H. L., Lair, B. S., Nichols, F., Tschetter, L. K., Moore, D. F., Fitch, T. R., Alberts, S. R.; Am J Clin Oncol. 2007 Oct.
- Subcutaneous interleukin-4 (IL-4) for relapsed and resistant non-Hodgkin lymphoma: a phase II trial in the North Central Cancer Treatment Group, NCCTG 91-78-51. Kurtz, D. M., Tschetter, L. K., Allred, J. B., Geyer, S. M., Kurtin, P. J., Putnam, W. D., Rowland, K. M., Wiesenfeld, M., Soori, G. S., Tenglin, R. C., Bernath, A. M., Wi...; Leuk Lymphoma. 2007 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 49 More...
- Dr. Loren Tschetter, Dr. Loren Tschetter, MD, Dr. L Tschetter, Dr. Loren K Tschetter
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Tschetter's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Hematology, SD)
- David Bartsch, MD
- Jonathan Bleeker, MD
- Kamran Darabi, MD
- Brian Leyland-Jones, MD
- Bongi Rudder, MD
- Max Farver, MD
- Mark Schroeder, MD
- Miroslaw Mazurczak, MD
- Addison Tolentino, MD
- Anwarul Haq, MD