Dr. Carabini is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office251 E Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611Phone(312) 695-0061Fax(312) 695-9013
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Critical Care Medicine, 2009 - 2010
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 2005 - 2009
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
- United Council of Neurological ScienceNeurologic Critical Care
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- The Use of Tranexamic Acid to Reduce Perioperative Blood Loss During High Risk Spine Fusion Surgery Start of enrollment: 2013 Jan 01Carabini, L.M.
Publications & Presentations
- Institution of prothrombin complex concentrate protocols is associated with a reduction in plasma administration at a Tertiary Care Hospital.Louanne M. Carabini, Ashley N. Budd, Patricia Bochey, Shahriar Shayan, Glenn Ramsey, Robert J. McCarthy> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2021 Jan 21
- Mitigating ethical conflict and moral distress in the care of patients on ECMO: impact of an automatic ethics consultation protocol.M. Jeanne Wirpsa, Louanne M. Carabini, Kathy Johnson Neely, Camille Kroll, Lucia D. Wocial> ;Journal of Medical Ethics. 2021 Jan 13
- Impact of Anemia and Transfusion on Readmission and Length of Stay After Spinal Surgery: A Single-center Study of 1187 Operations.Ryan Khanna, Dominic A Harris, Joseph L McDevitt, Richard G Fessler, Louanne M Carabini, Sandi K Lam, Nader S Dahdaleh, Zachary A Smith> ;Clinical spine surgery. 2017 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Spinal Fusion Blood Transfusion: New Model Predicts Risk FeaturedFebruary 12th, 2016
- Northwestern Memorial HospitalChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: