Are you Dr. Dubilier?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office290 Big Run Rd
Lexington, KY 40503Phone(859) 278-9513
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Louis Dubilier, MD is a board certified pathologist in Lexington, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky.
Education & Training
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1963 - 1965
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1960 - 1961
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1965 - 2013
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCase report: classic Kaposi's sarcoma.Ellen Joffe, Louis D. Dubilier> ;JAAPA : official journal of the American Academy of Physician Assistants. 2005 May 29
- 10 citationsDIFFUSE FIBROUS PSEUDOTUMOR OF THE TUNICA VAGINALIS TESTIS, EPIDIDYMIS AND SPERMATIC CORDEthan G. Polsky, Charles G. Ray, Louis D. Dubilier> ;The Journal of Urology. 2004 Apr 1
- Stereotactic breast biopsy: a six-year surgical experience.Tate, P. S., Rogers, E. L., McGee, E. M., Page, G. V., Hopkins, S. F., Shearer, R. G., Harris, J. M., Johnson, R. C., Dubilier, L. D., Bensema, M. H., Jansen, J. F., C...> ;J Ky Med Assoc. 2001 Mar
- Join now to see all