Are you Dr. Gilula?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office510 S Kingshighway Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone(314) 362-7111
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Louis Gilula, MD is a board certified radiologist in Saint Louis, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Oregon, and Illinois.
Education & Training
- St Louis Connect CareResidency, Radiology, 1970 - 1973
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2003 - 2015
- IL State Medical License 1968 - 2014
- MO State Medical License 1968 - 2015
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsRadiographic assessment of ligamentous injuries in distal radius fractures after open reduction and internal fixationSanjay Naran, Yaron Zaulan, Sameer Shakir, Louis A. Gilula, Frederick W. Werner, Ronit Wollstein> ;European Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology. 2014 Oct 1
- 1 citationsManagement of complications following radiofrequency ablation of a pedicle osteoid osteoma.Joseph W. Owen, Keith H. Bridwell, Louis A. Gilula> ;American journal of orthopedics. 2014 Jun 1
- Isolated lunocapitate osteoarthritis-an alternative pattern of osteoarthritis.Ronit Wollstein, Frederick W. Werner, Louis A. Gilula> ;Journal of wrist surgery. 2014 May 1
- Join now to see all