Are you Dr. Chen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 65 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5841 S Maryland Ave
Chicago, IL 60637Phone+1 773-702-0807Fax+1 773-702-3163
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lucy Chen, MD is an oncologist in Chicago, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. She is an Assistant Professor at University of Illinois College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2007 - 2010
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Lutheran General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2007 - 2026
- Radiation Therapy With or Without Trastuzumab in Treating Women With Ductal Carcinoma In Situ Who Have Undergone Lumpectomy Start of enrollment: 2008 Nov 10
Active, not recruiting
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsTranslocon-associated Protein Subunit SSR3 Determines and Predicts Susceptibility to Paclitaxel in Breast Cancer and Glioblastoma.Crismita Dmello, Aarón Sonabend, Victor A Arrieta, Daniel Y Zhang, Deepak Kanojia, Li Chen, Andrew Gould, Jiangshan Zhang, Seong Jae Kang, Jan Winter, Craig Horbinski,...> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2022 Jul 15
- Publisher Correction: ERK1/2 phosphorylation predicts survival following anti-PD-1 immunotherapy in recurrent glioblastoma.Víctor A Arrieta, Andrew X Chen, J Robert Kane, Seong Jae Kang, Cynthia Kassab, Crismita Dmello, Junfei Zhao, Kirsten B Burdett, Pavan S Upadhyayula, Catalina Lee-Chan...> ;Nature Cancer. 2022 Mar 1
- 12 citationsERK1/2 phosphorylation predicts survival following anti-PD-1 immunotherapy in recurrent glioblastomaVíctor A. Arrieta, Andrew X. Chen, J. Robert Kane, Seong Jae Kang, Cynthia Kassab, Crismita Dmello, Junfei Zhao, Kirsten Bell Burdett, Pavan S. Upadhyayula, Catalina L...> ;Nature Cancer. 2021 Nov 29
- Join now to see all