Lynn Babcock, MD
- 3333 Burnet Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Phone: (513) 636-7966
Fax: (513) 636-7967
Dr. Babcock's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Emergency Medicine: Pediatric
Dr. Babcock's Education & Medical Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics/Emergency Medicine
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Pediatrics
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Babcock's Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics, 1998
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Emergency Medicine, 2002
Dr. Babcock's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Characteristics of the Pediatric Patients Treated by the Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network's Affiliated EMS Agencies. Lerner, E. B.,Dayan, P. S.,Brown, K.,Fuchs, S.,Leonard, J.,Borgialli, D.,Babcock, L.,Hoyle, J. D.,Kwok, M.,Lillis, K.,Nigrovic, L. E.,Mahajan, P.,Rogers, A.,Schwartz, H.,S...; Prehosp Emerg Care. 2013 Oct 19.
- Inability of S100B to Predict Postconcussion Syndrome in Children Who Present to the Emergency Department With Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: A Brief Report.
; Pediatr Emerg Care
. 2013 Apr
- Diffusion tensor imaging detects white matter abnormalities and associated cognitive deficits in chronic adolescent TBI.
; Brain Inj
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
Physicians, view Dr. Babcock's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Emergency Medicine, OH)
- Greg Bloxdorf, DO
- Erick Zoumberakis, MD
- Manuel Madrazo, MD
- Anthony Khoury, DO
- Wayne Wheeler, MD
- Jene Bramel, MD
- Peter Morris, MD
- Matthew Evenhouse, MD
- Roland Long, MD
- Joseph Collaco, MD