- 1340 Centre St
Newton Center, MA 02459
Phone: (617) 795-7130
Fax: (617) 795-0953
Dr. Grush's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Grush's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- Case Western Reserve University, MetroHealthResidency, Psychiatry
- University of the WitwatersrandMedical School
Dr. Grush's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Grush's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Beta adrenergic blocking medications for aggressive or self-injurious mentally retarded persons. Ruedrich, S. L., Grush, L., Wilson, J.; Am J Ment Retard. 1990 Jul.
- Birth outcomes following prenatal exposure to fluoxetine. Cohen, L. S., Heller, V. L., Bailey, J. W., Grush, L., Ablon, J. S., Bouffard, S. M.; Biol Psychiatry. 2000 Nov 15.
- Serum concentrations of antidepressants and benzodiazepines in nursing infants: A case series. Birnbaum, C. S., Cohen, L. S., Bailey, J. W., Grush, L. R., Robertson, L. M., Stowe, Z. N.; Pediatrics. 1999 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Lynn Grush, Dr. Lynn Grush, MD, Dr. L Grush, Dr. Lynn Ruth Grush
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Grush's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, MA)
- Colleen Ryan, MD
- Walter Igersheimer, MD
- Joshua Roffman, MD
- Axel Hoffer, MD
- Daiana Harper, MD
- Gustavo Kinrys, MD
- Edith Pepper, MD
- Jennifer Park, MD
- Genie Bailey, MD
- Vincent Lambert, MD