Dr. Gaby is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20037Phone+1 202-741-2900
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 1995 - 1999
- MCP-Hahnemann College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 1998 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsTraining Psychiatrists for Global Mental Health: Cultural Psychiatry, Collaborative Inquiry, and Ethics of AlterityJames L. Griffith, Brandon A. Kohrt, Allen R. Dyer, Peter B. Polatin, Michael Morse, Samah Jabr, Sherein Abdeen, Lynne M Gaby, Anjuli Jindal, Eindra Khin Khin> ;Academic Psychiatry. 2016 Apr 8
- 55 citationsBrief psychotherapy at the bedside: countering demoralization from medical illness.James L. Griffith, Lynne Gaby> ;Psychosomatics. 2005 Mar 1
- 6 Psychotherapy Questions for Medically Ill PatientsMarch 18th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: