Are you Dr. Mirza?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office290 E Main St
Smithtown, NY 11787Phone(631) 361-5302Fax(631) 361-8607
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. M. Ather Mirza, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Smithtown, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center and Huntington Hospital.
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1972 - 1973
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1969 - 1972
- Berkshire Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1973 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsCarpal Tunnel Syndrome Associated with MacrodactylyM. A. Mirza, E. T. King, M. K. Reinhart> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 1998 Oct 1
- 25 citationsPalmar uniportal extrabursal endoscopic carpal tunnel releaseM. Ather Mirza, Eugene T. King, Semma Tanveer> ;Arthroscopy. 1995 Feb 1