Dr. Fraser is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 E Pennsylvania Ave
Peoria, IL 61603Phone(309) 624-4000Fax(309) 624-8967
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown CampusInternship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Universidad Central del Caribe School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsNeuroleptic malignant syndrome and acute motor axonal neuropathy after Campylobacter jejuni infectionY.A. Rajabally, A. Ramlackhansingh, M. Fraser, R.J. Abbott> ;Neurophysiologie Clinique-clinical Neurophysiology. 2009 Aug 1
- 29 citationsMultiple sclerosis in sibling pairs: an analysis of 250 families.Jeremy Chataway, Adrian Mander, Neil Robertson, Stephen Sawcer, J. Deans, M. Fraser, Simon Broadley, David Clayton, D Alastair S Compston> ;Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery, and Psychiatry. 2001 Dec 1
- 42 citationsClinical concordance in sibling pairs with multiple sclerosisNeil Robertson, David Clayton, M. Fraser, J. Deans, D. A. S. Compston> ;Neurology. 1996 Aug 1
- OSF Saint Francis Medical CenterPeoria, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: