Majid Sadigh, MD
Associate Professor, Internal Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine
- 140 Grandview Ave
Waterbury, CT 06708
Phone: (203) 573-7284
Fax: (203) 568-2904
Dr. Sadigh's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Infectious Disease: General Infectious Disease
Dr. Sadigh's Education & Medical Training
- University of ChicagoFellowship, Infectious Disease
- St Mary's Hospital (Waterbury CT)Residency, Internal Medicine
- Shiraz University of Medical SciencesMedical School
Dr. Sadigh's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineInfectious Disease
Dr. Sadigh's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome. Aronin, S. I., Sadigh, M.; Conn Med. 2004 Apr.
- Cardiac manifestations of HIV. Sadigh, M., Puttagunta, S.; Front Biosci. 2003 May 1.
- Implementation of a cross-cultural evidence-based medicine curriculum. Korthuis, P. T., Nekhlyudov, L., Ziganshin, A. U., Sadigh, M., Green, M. L.; Med Teach. 2002 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Majid Sadigh, Dr. Majid Sadigh, MD, Dr. M Sadigh
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Sadigh's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Infectious Disease, CT)
- Carlo Mccalla, MD
- Harry Conte, MD
- Elizabeth Cooney, MD
- Cheryl Smith, MD
- Frederick Browne, MD
- Kevin Dieckhaus, MD
- Michael Parry, MD
- Ulysses Wu, MD
- Sunil Parikh, MD
- Paolo Pino, DO