Malaika Amneus, MD
Assistant Professor, Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of California Los Angeles David Geffen SOM
- 14445 Olive View Dr Rm 2b163
Sylmar, CA 91342
Phone: (818) 364-3222
Dr. Amneus's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: General Gynecology
Dr. Amneus's Education & Medical Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAMedical School
Dr. Amneus's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Amneus's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG)American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Dr. Amneus's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Apolipoprotein A-I (apoA-I) and apoA-I mimetic peptides inhibit tumor development in a mouse model of ovarian cancer. Su, F., Kozak, K.R., Imaizumi, S., Gao, F., Amneus, M.W., Grijalva, V., Ng, C., Wagner, A., Hough, G., Farias-Eisner, G., Anantharamaiah, G.M., Van Lenten, B.J., Navab, M....; Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010 Nov 16.
- Identification of biomarkers for ovarian cancer using strong anion-exchange ProteinChips: potential use in diagnosis and prognosis. Kozak, K.R., Amneus, M.W., Pusey, S.M., Su, F., Luong, M.N., Luong, S.A., Reddy, S.T., Farias-Eisner, R.; Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2003 Oct 14.
- Pathologic quiz case: a rare tumor of the ovary. Amneus, M.W., Natarajan, S.; Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2003 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Malaika Amneus, Dr. Malaika Amneus, MD, Dr. M Amneus, Dr. Malaika Williams Amneus
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Amneus's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Obstetrics & Gynecology, CA)
- Amani Zewail, MD
- Michael Mcglynn Jr., MD
- Luman Hughes III, MD
- Kristin Pullen, MD
- Bahman Payman, MD
- Diana Aung, MD
- Craig Salcido, MD
- Frank Goicoechea, MD
- Jennifer (Halem) Shaw, MD
- Carlos Rodriguez, MD