Dr. Dumlao is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2314 Monroe St
Dearborn, MI 48124Phone(313) 562-6633Fax(313) 562-0880
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lafayette ClinicResidency, Psychiatry, 1983 - 1986
- University of the Philippines College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1984 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsHPA axis responsivity to dexamethasone and cognitive impairment in dementia.David Gurevich, Barry Siegel, Manuel S. Dumlao, Eliezer Perl, Pamela Chaitin, Curtis A. Bagne, Gregory F. Oxenkrug> ;Progress in Neuro-psychopharmacology & Biological Psychiatry. 1990 Jan 1
- 13 citationsCorrelation between brain-adrenal axis activation and cognitive impairment in Alzheimer's disease: is there a gender effect?Gregory F. Oxenkrug, David Gurevich, Barry Siegel, Manuel S. Dumlao, Samuel Gershon> ;Psychiatry Research-neuroimaging. 1989 Aug 1
- The relationship between cognitive impairment plasma cortisol levels and HPA responsibility to dexamethasone in dementia.Gurevitch, D., Siegel, B., Dumlao, M. S., Perl, E., Chaitin, P., Bagne, C. A., Oxenkrug, G. F.> ;Prog Clin Biol Res. 1989
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: