Marc Agronin, MD
- 5200 Ne 2nd Ave
Miami, FL 33137
Phone: (305) 751-8626
Fax: (305) 762-1439
Dr. Agronin's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Agronin's Education & Medical Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Psychiatry
- Mc Lean HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Yale University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Agronin's Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License1999 - 2016
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyGeriatric Psychiatry
Dr. Agronin's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- From Cicero to Cohen: Developmental Theories of Aging, From Antiquity to the Present. Agronin, M. E.; Gerontologist. 2013 May 14.
- The effect of an aloe polymannose multinutrient complex on cognitive and immune functioning in Alzheimer's disease. Lewis, J. E.,McDaniel, H. R.,Agronin, M. E.,Loewenstein, D. A.,Riveros, J.,Mestre, R.,Martinez, M.,Colina, N.,Abreu, D.,Konefal, J.,Woolger, J. M.,Ali, K. H.; J Alzheimers Dis. 2013.
- Personality is as personality does. Agronin, M.E.; Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2007 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Marc Agronin, Dr. Marc Agronin, MD, Dr. M Agronin, Dr. Marc Edward Agronin
- 23 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 23 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Agronin's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, FL)
- Mauricio Rubio, MD
- Deepak Davidson, MD
- Gabriel Martinez, MD
- James Wu, DO
- Manuel Aviles, MD
- Marguerite Pinard, MD
- Olga Navarro-Rodriguez, MD
- Juan Rene Geada, MD
- Wilson Scanlon, MD
- Burton Goldstein, MD