Marc Arginteanu, MD
Associate Clinical Professor, Neurosurgery, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- 309 Engle St
Englewood, NJ 07631
Phone: (201) 569-7737
Fax: (201) 569-1494
Dr. Arginteanu's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurosurgery: General Neurosurgery
Dr. Arginteanu's Education & Medical Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaMedical School
Dr. Arginteanu's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License1999 - 2015
- NY State Medical License1994 - 2014
- American Board of Neurological SurgeryNeurological Surgery
Dr. Arginteanu's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS)American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Arginteanu's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Uncorrected sagittal plane imbalance predisposes to symptomatic instrumentation failure. Gilad, R., Gandhi, C.D., Arginteanu, M.S., Moore, F.M., Steinberger, A., Camins, M.; Spine J. 2008-11-01.
- Stress-shielding compared with load-sharing anterior cervical plate fixation: a clinical and radiographic prospective analysis of 50 patients. Saphier, P.S., Arginteanu, M.S., Moore, F.M., Steinberger, A.A., Camins, M.B.; J Neurosurg Spine. 2007 May.
- Giant prolactinomas: clinical management and long-term follow up. Shrivastava, R.K., Arginteanu, M.S., King, W.A., Post, K.D.; J Neurosurg. 2002 Aug.
Register to See Citations and 8 More...
Dr. Arginteanu's Professional Memberships
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons - AANSFellow
- Dr. Marc Arginteanu, Dr. Marc Arginteanu, MD, Dr. M Arginteanu, Dr. Marc S Arginteanu
- 42 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 42 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Arginteanu's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurosurgery, NJ)
- Robert Kamrin, MD
- George Kaptain, MD
- Bassam Hajjar, MD
- John Knightly, MD
- James Lowe, MD
- Gaurav Gupta, MD
- Sanford Fineman, MD
- Kangmin Lee, MD
- Abdul Sadik, MD
- Timothy Link, MD