Marc Cohen, MD
Professor of Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- 201 Lyons Ave
Newark, NJ 07112
Phone: (973) 926-7749
Fax: (973) 923-4683
Dr. Cohen's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: General Cardiology
Dr. Cohen's Education & Medical Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine
- New York University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Cohen's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineCardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal MedicineInterventional Cardiology
Dr. Cohen's Clinical Trials
Dr. Cohen's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Safety and Efficacy of Adjuvant Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Inhibitors During Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Performed From the Radial Approach for Acute ST Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction. Iqbal, Z.,Cohen, M.,Pollack, C.,Goldstein, P.,Zeymer, U.,Huber, K.,Barthelemy, O.,Cayla, G.,Aout, M.,Vicaut, E.,Montalescot, G.; Am. J. Cardiol.. 2013 Jun 15.
- Improving Long-Term ACS Management: Is There a Role for the New Antiplatelets? Cohen, M.; J Interv Cardiol. 2012 Oct.
- Increased survival in low birth weight neonates given prophylactic surfactant. Brown, D. R., Bloom, B. T., Cohen, M., Myers, M. M., Egan, E. A., Kattwinkel, J., Delmore, P., Hall, R. T., Malloy, M. H., Holzman, I. R., Carlo, W. A., Pramanik, A. K., M...; J Perinatol. 1998 Nov 01.
Register to See Citations and 9 More...
- Dr. Marc Cohen, Dr. Marc Cohen, MD, Dr. M Cohen
- 46 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 46 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Cohen's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Cardiology, NJ)
- Jeffrey Daniels, MD
- Shalabh Singhal, MD
- Gerard Eichman, MD
- Alexander Kasatkin, MD
- Kurt Kaulback, MD
- Jing-Sheng Zheng, MD
- Arnold Gash, MD
- Brian Feehan, DO
- Mitchell Rosenberg, MD
- Fernando Segovia, MD