- Dr. Marc Zisselman, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
Education & Medical Training
- A Einstein - Montefiore Medical Center
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical Center
- New York Medical College
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License1991 - 2016
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyGeriatric Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Philadelphia MagazineCastle Connolly, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- ECT in the treatment of a patient with catatonia: consent and complications. Zisselman, M.H., Jaffe, R.L.; Am J Psychiatry. 2010 Feb.
- Long-term weekly continuation electroconvulsive therapy: a case series. Zisselman, M.H., Rosenquist, P.B., Curlik, S.M.; J ECT. 2007 Dec.
- Treatment of psychiatric symptoms associated with neurosyphilis. Sanchez, F.M., Zisselman, M.H.; Psychosomatics. 2007-09-01.
- Register to See 14 More
- Dr. Marc Zisselman, Dr. Marc Zisselman, MD, Dr. M Zisselman, Dr. Marc H Zisselman