- 1700 S Tamiami Trl
Sarasota, FL 34239
Phone: (941) 917-1668
Fax: (941) 917-4232
Dr. Srur's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. Srur's Education & Medical Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell CampusResidency, Radiology
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year
Dr. Srur's Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
Dr. Srur's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Intimal fibromuscular dysplasia and Takayasu arteritis: delayed response to percutaneous transluminal renal angioplasty. Srur, M. F., Sos, T. A., Saddekni, S., Cohn, D. J., Rozenblit, G., Wetter, E. B.; Radiology. 1985 Dec.
- Druy ureteral stent set: clinical experience in 25 patients. Rozenblit, G., Tarasov, E., Srur, M. F., Neithamer, C. D., Sumers, E. H., Sos, T. A.; Radiology. 1986 Sep 01.
- A new open-ended guidewire/catheter. Sos, T. A., Cohn, D. J., Srur, M., Wengrover, S. I., Saddekni, S.; Radiology. 1985 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 9 More...
- Dr. Marcel Srur, Dr. Marcel Srur, MD, Dr. M Srur, Dr. Marcel Felix Srur
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Srur's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, FL)
- Samuel Smith, MD
- Gregory Frey, MD
- Steven Martin, MD
- Brian Butler, MD
- Kenneth Margeson, MD
- Jonathan Squires, MD
- Edward Eikman, MD
- Kok Chong, MD
- John Rodriguez, MD
- Suzanne Wooldridge, MD