Are you Dr. Favila?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office650 Joel Drive
Blanchfield Army Community Hospital
Fort Campbell, KY 42223Phone+1 270-798-8372Fax+1 270-956-0180
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marcial Favila, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Fort Campbell, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Virginia, and North Carolina.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- Letterman Army Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1969 - 1971
- University of ChicagoResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1967 - 1968
- Loyola Medicine MacNeal HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 1978 - 2012
- NC State Medical License 1978 - 2014
- AZ State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Nuclear Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsTesticular Necrosis: A Preventable Complication of EpididymitisJonathan S. Vordermark, Marcial Q. Favila> ;The Journal of Urology. 1982 Dec 1