Margaret Starnes, MD
- 1510 San Pablo St
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Phone: (323) 442-7903
Dr. Starnes's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Plastic Surgery: General Plastic Surgery
Dr. Starnes's Education & Medical Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Plastic Surgery
- Keck School of Medicine of USCMedical School
Dr. Starnes's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
Dr. Starnes's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Evaluation of cyclooxygenase-2 inhibition in an orthotopic murine model of lung cancer for dose-dependent effect. Sievers, E. M., Bart, R. D., Backhus, L. M., Lin, Y., Starnes, M., Castanos, R., Starnes, V. A., Bremner, R. M.; J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2005 Jun.
- Complications following renal trauma. Starnes, M., Demetriades, D., Hadjizacharia, P., Inaba, K., Best, C., Chan, L.; Arch Surg. 2010 Apr.
- Evolving pathogens in the surgical intensive care unit: a 6-year experience. Starnes, M. J., Brown, C. V., Morales, I. R., Hadjizacharia, P., Salim, A., Inaba, K., Rhee, P., Demetriades, D.; J Crit Care. 2008 Dec 01.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Margaret Starnes, Dr. Margaret Starnes, MD, Dr. M Starnes, Dr. Margaret Jane Starnes
- 3 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 3 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Starnes's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Plastic Surgery, CA)
- Brad Nanigian, MD
- Mark Price, MD
- M. Mofid, MD
- Zachary Filip, MD
- Rex Moulton-Barrett, MD
- Roy Semlacher, MD
- Maria Chacon Gomez, MD
- James Coleman Jr., MD
- Daniel Allen, MD
- Zahid Niazi, MD