Mariam Alexander, MD
Research Fellow in Pathology, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- 200 1st St Sw
Rochester, MN 55905
Phone: (507) 284-2511
Dr. Alexander's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: General Pathology
Dr. Alexander's Education & Medical Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Christian Medical College VelloreMedical School
Dr. Alexander's Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Alexander's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Membranous glomerulonephritis is a manifestation of IgG4-related disease. Alexander, M. P.,Larsen, C. P.,Gibson, I. W.,Nasr, S. H.,Sethi, S.,Fidler, M. E.,Raissian, Y.,Takahashi, N.,Chari, S.,Smyrk, T. C.,Cornell, L. D.; Kidney Int.. 2013 Mar.
- Renal crescentic alpha heavy chain deposition disease: a report of 3 cases and review of the literature. Alexander, M. P., Nasr, S. H., Watson, D. C., Méndez, G. P., Rennke, H. G.; Am J Kidney Dis. 2011 Oct.
- Eosinophilic myocarditis in hypereosinophilic syndrome. Roehrl, M.A., Alexander, M.P., Hammond, S.B., Ruzinova, M., Wang, J.Y., O'Hara, C.J.; Am J Hematol. 2011 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 8 More...
- Dr. Mariam Alexander, Dr. Mariam Alexander, MD, Dr. M Alexander, Dr. Mariam Priya Alexander
- 4 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 4 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Alexander's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, MN)
- Robert Reichard, MD
- Joshua Menke, MD
- Sarah Kerr, MD
- Katharine (Sippel) Park, MD
- Martin Segal, MD
- David Bosler, MD
- Mervin Froberg, MD
- Waclaw Jaszcz, MD
- Thomas Uncini, MD
- Richard Weatherby Jr., MD