- Dr. Marilyn Mehlmauer, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Pasadena, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Huntington Memorial Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: Dermatopathology
Education & Medical Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical Center
- Keck School of Medicine of USC
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1977 - 2015
- American Board of DermatologyDermatology
- American Board of DermatologyDermatopathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationPatient Chart Manager EHR, Prime Clinical Systems, 2011, 2014
- Fellow (FAAD)American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow (FASDS)American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Register to See 1 More
Publications & Presentations
- Sustained remission of treatment-resistant cutaneous T-cell lymphoma with oral bexarotene. Mehlmauer, M.A.; Cutis. 2004 Jun.
- Topical bexarotene therapy for patients with refractory or persistent early-stage cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: results of the phase III clinical trial. Heald, P., Mehlmauer, M., Martin, A. G., Crowley, C. A., Yocum, R. C., Reich, S. D.; J Am Acad Dermatol. 2003 Nov.
- Cutaneous adverse effects associated with terbinafine therapy: 10 case reports and a review of the literature. Gupta, A. K., Lynde, C. W., Lauzon, G. J., Mehlmauer, M. A., Braddock, S. W., Miller, C. A., Del Rosso, J. Q., Shear, N. H.; Br J Dermatol. 1998 Mar.
- Register to See 8 More
- Dr. Marilyn Mehlmauer, Dr. Marilyn Mehlmauer, MD, Dr. M Mehlmauer, Dr. Marilyn Ann Mehlmauer