Are you Dr. Adler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office374 Stockholm St
Brooklyn, NY 11237Phone(914) 654-6543
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Adler, MD is a rheumatologist in Brooklyn, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Interfaith Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Coney Island HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1971
- Maimonides Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- University of Basel Faculty of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1985 - 1991
- NY State Medical License 1971 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- Concurrent babesiosis and serological evidence of Lyme disease in a young patientMark Adler, Thein Swe, Akari Thein Naing> ;Journal of Community Hospital Internal Medicine Perspectives. 2017 Mar 31
- 1 citationsNot Every Recurrent Pelvic Mass in a Female Is a LeiomyomaAlbert Ndzengue, Gerald Posner, Eric A. Jaffe, Mark Adler, Maximo Mora, Shamah Iqbal, Rodny Becher, Samrang Kchao, Zoe Rosal, Jacques Guillaume> ;The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 2013 Jan 1
- Interfaith Medical CenterBrooklyn, New York