Dr. Butler is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office640 S Woodruff Ave
Idaho Falls, ID 83401Phone(208) 522-2922Fax(208) 522-6330
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2002 - 2005
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2002 - Present
- LA State Medical License 1991 - 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsAn Organizational Framework for Sexual Media's Influence on Short-Term Versus Long-Term Sexual Quality.Nathan D. Leonhardt, Travis J. Spencer, Mark H. Butler, Alex C. Theobald> ;Archives of Sexual Behavior. 2019 Nov 1
- 1 citationsReliability and accuracy of the brachial plexus neurodynamic test.Mark W. Butler, Christos Karagiannopoulos, Mary Lou Galantino, M. Alysia Mastrangelo> ;Journal of Hand Therapy. 2019 Oct 1
- 13 citationsPornography Use and Loneliness: A Bidirectional Recursive Model and Pilot InvestigationMark H. Butler, Samuel A. Pereyra, Thomas W. Draper, Nathan D. Leonhardt, Kevin B. Skinner> ;Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy. 2017 Jun 8
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: