Mark Butler, MD
Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, UMDNJ-RW Johnson Medical School
- 2 Worlds Fair Dr
Somerset, NJ 08873
Phone: (732) 979-2115
Fax: (732) 564-9032
Dr. Butler's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Orthopedic Trauma
Dr. Butler's Education & Medical Training
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, General Surgery
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Butler's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- MD State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Butler's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Screening strategies to identify new antibiotics. Butler, M.S., Cooper, M.A.; Curr Drug Targets. 2012 Mar.
- Identification of a Naturally Occurring Quinazolin-4(3H)-one Firefly Luciferase Inhibitor. Somanadhan, B., Leong, C., Whitton, S.R., Ng, S., Buss, A.D., Butler, M.S.; J Nat Prod. 2011 Jun 24.
- Antibiotics in the clinical pipeline in 2011. Butler, M. S.,Cooper, M. A.; J Antibiot (Tokyo). 2011 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 30 More...
- Dr. Mark Butler, Dr. Mark Butler, MD, Dr. M Butler, Dr. Mark S. Butler
- 15 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 15 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Butler's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, NJ)
- Gary Drillings, MD
- David Konigsberg, MD
- David Rudman, MD
- Abraham Rosenzweig, MD
- Francisco Miranda, MD
- Steven Gecha, MD
- Frances Rispoli, DO
- William Law, MD
- Chukueke Okezie, MD
- Evan Obrien, MD