Are you Dr. Caruso?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office713 Broadway St Ste 203
Paintsville, KY 41240Phone(606) 789-4949Fax(606) 789-7690
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Caruso, MD is a board certified internist in Paintsville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Paul B. Hall Regional Medical Center and Highlands ARH Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Abington Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1979 - 1981
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1985 - 1991
- PA State Medical License 1981 - 1986
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012