Are you Dr. Cooper?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office136 S Wilson St
Dresden, TN 38225Phone(731) 364-4900Fax(731) 352-4459
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Cooper, MD is an internist in Dresden, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee and Florida.
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1998
- East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2016
- TN State Medical License 1997 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Neurobiological mechanisms supporting experience-dependent resistance to social stress.Cooper, M. A.,Clinard, C. T.,Morrison, K. E.> ;Neuroscience. 2015 Feb 14
- Social status alters defeat-induced neural activation in Syrian hamsters.Morrison, K. E., Curry, D. W., Cooper, M. A.> ;Neuroscience. 2012 May 17
- Near Infrared Spectroscopy for Monitoring Flap Viability Following Breast Reconstruction.Whitaker, I.S., Pratt, G.F., Rozen, W.M., Cairns, S.A., Barrett, M.D., Hiew, L.Y., Cooper, M.A., Leaper, D.J.> ;J Reconstr Microsurg. 2012 Mar