Are you Dr. Cooper?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5 Caldwell Rd
Augusta, ME 04330Phone(207) 623-1322
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Cooper, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Augusta, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine.
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1981 - 1985
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1985 - 2019
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 11β-Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 within muscle protects against the adverse effects of local inflammation.Hardy RS, Doig CL, Hussain Z, O'Leary M, Morgan SA, Pearson MJ, Naylor A, Jones SW, Filer A, Stewart PM, Buckley CD, Lavery GG, Cooper MS, Raza K> ;J. Pathol.. 2016-12-01
- DKK1 expression by synovial fibroblasts in very early rheumatoid arthritis associates with lymphocyte adhesion in an in vitro flow co-culture system.Juarez M, McGettrick HM, Scheel-Toellner D, Yeo L, Spengler J, de Paz B, Hardy R, Cooper M, Raza K, Buckley CD, Filer A> ;Arthritis Res. Ther.. 2016-01-19
- Glucocorticoid metabolism in rheumatoid arthritis.Hardy RS, Raza K, Cooper MS> ;Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci.. 2014-05-01
- Join now to see all