Dr. Douglas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeU.S. Naval Hospital Guam
Agana Heights, GU 96910Phone(671) 344-9422
- Is this information wrong?
- Mark Douglas is a dermatologist in Agana Heights, Guam and is affiliated with Naval Hospital Guam. He received his medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine and has been in dermatology practice 9 years. He is experienced in general dermatology.
Education & Training
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Residency, Dermatology, 2010 - 2013
- Naval Hospital (Camp Pendleton)Internship, Transitional Year, 2006 - 2007
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Flight Surgeon of the Year - Third Marine Aircraft Wing United States Marine Corps, 2008-2009
Publications & Presentations
- Rapidly fatal metastatic cutaneous angiosarcoma initially mimicking a furuncle in a middle-aged male.Aaron S Cantor, Elizabeth K. Satter, Mark Douglas> ;Dermatology Online Journal. 2017 Oct 15
- 13 citationsDiagnosing Common Benign Skin Tumors.James C. Higgins, Michael H Maher, Mark S Douglas> ;American Family Physician. 2015 Oct 1
- Rapidly fatal metastatic cutaneous angiosarcoma initially mimicking a furuncle in a middle-aged maleCantor, Aaron S; Satter, Elizabeth; Douglas, Mark, Dermatology Online Journal, 10/1/2017
- Jacksonville Dermatology SocietyImmediate Past President
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: