Are you Dr. Draoua?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 7 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3500 Gaston Ave
Dallas, TX 75246Phone+1 214-820-2361
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Draoua, MD is a general surgeon in Dallas, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with William P. Clements, Jr. University Hospital.
Education & Training
- Baylor University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 2015 - 2020
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsSignificance of measured intraoperative portal vein flows after thrombendvenectomy in deceased donor liver transplantations with portal vein thrombosis.Mark M. Draoua, Nicole Titze, Amar Gupta, Hoylan Fernandez, Michael A. E. Ramsay, Giovanna Saracino, Gregory J. McKenna, Giuliano Testa, Goran B. Klintmalm, Peter T. W...> ;Liver Transplantation. 2017 Aug 1
- William P. Clements, Jr. University HospitalDallas, Texas