Are you Dr. Friedman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7146 110th St
Forest Hills, NY 11375Phone(718) 261-2500Fax(718) 263-9624
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Friedman, MD is a gastroenterologist in Forest Hills, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and New Jersey. He is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Queens, Flushing Hospital Medical Center, and Long Island Jewish Valley Stream.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1979 - 1981
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1981 - 1991
- NY State Medical License 1977 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
- 'The First Step Is Increasing Provider Education': 5 Experts on Overcoming Colon Cancer DisparitiesMarch 30th, 2021