Are you Dr. Greenberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 64 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 W Arbor Dr
San Diego, CA 92103Phone(800) 926-8273Fax(619) 471-9378
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Greenberg, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in San Diego, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center – Hillcrest, Sharp Memorial Hospital, and VA San Diego Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1993 - 1996
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterFellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1988 - 1990
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pediatric Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsAnticoagulation: a practical guide for strabismus surgeonsShira L. Robbins, Jeffrey W. Wang, Jeffrey R. Frazer, Mark T. Greenberg> ;Journal of Aapos. 2019 Aug 1
- Management of respiratory complications in a western lowland gorilla (Gorilla gorilla gorilla) born by cesarean section.Thurber, M. I.,Greenberg, M.,Weiss, D.,Richardson, L.,Stallard, A.,Lamberski, N.> ;Zoo Biol.. 2018 Jul 06
- Dehydrated human amnion/chorion membrane for the treatment of severe skin and tissue loss in an preterm infant: a case report.Tenenhaus, M.,Greenberg, M.,Potenza, B.> ;J Wound Care. 2014 Oct 09