Are you Dr. Jaggers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1536 Story Ave
Louisville, KY 40206Phone(502) 589-1500Fax(502) 589-1556
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Jaggers, MD is an ophthalmologist in Louisville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky. He is affiliated with UofL Health - Jewish Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 2004 - 2007
- University of Louisville School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License Active through 2013
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Medflow EHR, Medflow, Inc., 2011
- UofL Health - Jewish HospitalLouisville, Kentucky