Are you Dr. Kline?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3805 E Bell Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85032Phone(866) 891-1336
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Kline, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Phoenix, Arizona. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Wisconsin, and California. He is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus, Abrazo Central Campus, and Abrazo Arizona Heart Hospital.
Education & Training
- MedStar HealthFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1991 - 1992
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1987 - 1991
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2014 - 2015
- CA State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- OR State Medical License 2013 - Present
- OH State Medical License 2013 - 2016
- MI State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- UT State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- AZ State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all