Dr. LaFave is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1112 Gracie Pl
Goldsboro, NC 27534Phone(919) 735-1635Fax(919) 735-6699
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, Urology, 1991 - 1995
- Letterman Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 1998 - 2006
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 1998
- GA State Medical License 1989 - 1993
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsHistory of high-velocity impact water trauma at Letterman Army Medical Center: a 54-year experience with the Golden Gate Bridge.Mark S. LaFave, Anthony J. LaPorta, John E. Hutton, Phillip L. Mallory> ;Military Medicine. 1995 Apr 1
- 7 citationsIntravesical urokinase for the management of clot retention in boys.Mark S. LaFave, Ross M. Decter> ;The Journal of Urology. 1993 Nov 1
- Wayne UNC Health CareGoldsboro, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: