- 6900 Georgia Ave.
Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Washington, DC 20307
Phone: (202) 782-4969
Dr. Landau's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: Neurophysiology
Dr. Landau's Education & Medical Training
- Walter Reed Army Medical CenterResidency, Neurology
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityMedical School
Dr. Landau's Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyClinical Neurophysiology
Dr. Landau's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Reply. Kenney, K.,Landau, M. E.,Campbell, W. W.; Muscle Nerve. 2013 Sep.
- Genetic polymorphisms associated with exertional rhabdomyolysis. Deuster, P. A.,Contreras-Sesvold, C. L.,O'Connor, F. G.,Campbell, W. W.,Kenney, K.,Capacchione, J. F.,Landau, M. E.,Muldoon, S. M.,Rushing, E. J.,Heled, Y.; Eur. J. Appl. Physiol.. 2013 Aug.
- Clinical features and electrodiagnosis of ulnar neuropathies. Landau, M. E.,Campbell, W. W.; Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am. 2013 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 19 More...
- Dr. Mark Landau, Dr. Mark Landau, MD, Dr. M Landau, Dr. Mark Evan Landau
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Landau's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, DC)
- Donald Harter, MD
- Indu Sud, MD
- Armin Hoes, MD
- Sabrina Ahmed, MD
- Lisa Kallenberg, MD
- Joel Kleinman, MD
- Lisa Cullins, MD
- Bethany Schreiber, MD
- Pedro Buarque De Macedo, MD
- Natalia Whitman, MD