Are you Dr. Nunge?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Mary St
Evansville, IN 47710Phone(812) 450-3405Fax(812) 450-3099
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Nunge, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Evansville, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Iowa, and Virginia. He is affiliated with Deaconess Midtown Hospital.
Education & Training
- Emory University HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2010 - 2021
- IA State Medical License 2007 - 2021
- VA State Medical License 1996 - 2008
- GA State Medical License 1994 - 1997
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsImplementing evidence-based changes in emergency department treatment: alternative vitamin therapy for alcohol-related illnesses.Brett Faine, Mark Nunge, Gerene M. Denning, Andrew S. Nugent> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2011 Oct 1
- 28 citationsA novel mutation in medium chain acyl-CoA dehydrogenase causes sudden neonatal death.Jeffrey C. Brackett, H F Sims, Robert D. Steiner, M Nunge, E M Zimmerman, B deMartinville, Piero Rinaldo, Rachel Slaugh, Arnold W. Strauss> ;Journal of Clinical Investigation. 1994 Oct 1
- Contribution of the repeating domains of membrane cofactor protein (CD46) of the complement system to ligand binding and cofactor activity.Adams, E. M., Brown, M. C., Nunge, M., Krych, M., Atkinson, J. P.> ;J Immunol. 1991 Nov 1
- Deaconess Midtown HospitalEvansville, Indiana