Are you Dr. Olson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 W 5th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204Phone(509) 344-2663Fax(509) 624-9179
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Olson, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with MultiCare Deaconess Hospital, Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital, and MultiCare Valley Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Washington School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1973 - 1977
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1970 - 1971
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1969 - 1970
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1973 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- Nurses Fear WA Emergency Department Cash Splash Will Come Too LateAugust 10th, 2021
- Identification of Host Bloodmeal Source in Ornithodoros Turicata Dugès (Ixodida: Argasidae) Using DNA-Based and Stable Isotope-Based TechniquesMarch 13th, 2021
- Nurses’ Union Says Recruitment Drive a No-Show Amid Worsening WA Hospitals CrisisAugust 7th, 2021
- Join now to see all
- MultiCare Deaconess HospitalSpokane, Washington
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington
- MultiCare Valley HospitalSpokane, Washington