Are you Dr. Ozer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 14 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office102 Irving St Nw
Washington, DC 20010Phone(202) 877-1000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Ozer, MD is a board certified neurologist in Washington, District of Columbia.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1962 - 1964
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1959 - 1960
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1958 - 1959
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1957 - 1958
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1957
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsPatient Participation in the Management of Stroke Rehabilitation.Mark N. Ozer> ;Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation. 1999 Jan 1
- 302 citationsPrevention of a first stroke: a review of guidelines and a multidisciplinary consensus statement from the National Stroke Association.Philip B. Gorelick, Ralph L. Sacco, Don B. Smith, Mark J. Alberts, Lisa Mustone-Alexander, Daniel J. Rader, Joyce L. Ross, Eric C. Raps, Mark N. Ozer, Lawrence M. Bras...> ;JAMA. 1999 Mar 24
- Renal sonography in asymptomatic persons with spinal cord injury: a cost-effectiveness analysis.Mark N. Ozer, Steven Shannon> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 1991 Jan 1
- Join now to see all