Dr. Pluym is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office403 Burkarth Rd
Warrensburg, MO 64093Phone+1 660-747-2500Fax+1 816-404-0003
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2017
- Saba University School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsThe renin inhibitor aliskiren protects rat lungs from the histopathologic effects of fat embolism.Amanda N Fletcher, Agostino Molteni, Rakesh Ponnapureddy, Chirag Patel, Mark Pluym, Alan M Poisner> ;The journal of trauma and acute care surgery. 2017 Feb 1
- 11 citationsThe use of volume-assured pressure support noninvasive ventilation in acute and chronic respiratory failure: a practical guide and literature review.Mark Pluym, Asad Waseem Kabir, Ashraf Gohar> ;Hospital Practice. 2015 Nov 11
- Management of hemorrhage with the target-specific oral anticoagulants.Mark Pluym, Gregory Howell> ;Hospital Practice. 2014 Aug 1
- Pluym Joins Western Missouri Specialty Services -August 23rd, 2017
- Western Missouri Medical CenterWarrensburg, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: