Dr. Rittenger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office175 E Warwick Dr
Alma, MI 48801
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 1977 - 2023
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Diseases
Publications & Presentations
- Campylobacter enterocolitis.Rittenger, M. S., Meyer, C. T.> ;J Am Osteopath Assoc. 1982 Aug
- A Nurse’s Quick Action Pays OffNovember 2nd, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: