Are you Dr. Solfelt?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3435 W Broadway Ave
Crystal, MN 55422Phone+1 763-581-6788Fax+1 763-581-6791
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Solfelt, MD is a board certified thoracic surgeon in Crystal, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota and Michigan. He is affiliated with North Memorial Health Hospital, Hennepin Healthcare, and St. Cloud Veterans Affairs Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Fellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1992 - 1995
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1987 - 1992
- Hennepin HealthcareInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1987 - 1994
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsIs colonoscopic screening appropriate in asymptomatic patients with family history of colon cancerMartin Luchtefeld, Dale Syverson, Mark Solfelt, John M. MacKeigan, Randall Krystosek, James Waller, Jeffrey W. Milsom> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 1991 Sep 1