Are you Dr. Stevens?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office750 W 800 N
Orem, UT 84057Phone(801) 714-6570
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Stevens, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Orem, Utah. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Utah, Montana, and California. He is affiliated with Timpanogos Regional Hospital, Lone Peak Hospital, and St. Mark's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Kern Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2000 - Present
- UT State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- MAVEN observations of the response of Mars to an interplanetary coronal mass ejection.Jakosky, B. M.,Grebowsky, J. M.,Luhmann, J. G.,Connerney, J.,Eparvier, F.,Ergun, R.,Halekas, J.,Larson, D.,Mahaffy, P.,McFadden, J.,Mitchell, D. F.,Schneider, N.,Zurek...> ;Science. 2015 Nov 07
- Stop the Bleed Campaign Teaches What to Do in Situations like Fashion Place ShootingJanuary 14th, 2019
- Intermountain Medical Center Teaches People to 'Stop the Bleed'November 1st, 2017
- Mapperley GP Surgery Branded 'Inadequate' Despite Improvements Being MadeOctober 20th, 2017
- St. Mark's HospitalSalt Lake City, Utah
- Timpanogos Regional HospitalOrem, Utah
- Lone Peak HospitalDraper, Utah
- North Valley HospitalWhitefish, Montana
- Veterans Affairs Salt Lake City Health Care SystemSalt Lake City, Utah