Are you Dr. Sutherland?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office149 North St
Waterville, ME 04901Phone(207) 861-5101Fax(207) 872-4341
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Sutherland, DO is a physiatrist in Waterville, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. He is affiliated with MaineGeneral Medical Center and Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine ResidencyResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2003
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State License 2007 - 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- AOA Board of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013