Dr. Moore is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office232 Wood Street
Wrangell, AK 99929Phone(907) 874-4700Fax(907) 874-4719
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Providence HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Tulane UniversityClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Randomized multicenter phase III study in patients with locally advanced adenocarcinoma of the pancreas: Gemcitabine with or without chemoradiotherapy and with or with...Hammel P, Huguet F, Van Laethem J, Goldstein D, Glimelius B, Moore MJ, Chibaudel B, Bonnetain F, Louvet C> ;J. Clin. Oncol.. 2011-05-20
- Screening for pancreatic cancer in a high-risk cohort: A 7-year experience.Al-Sukhni W, Borgida A, Rothenmund H, Holter S, Wilson S, Moore MJ, Narod S, Jhaveri K, Haider MA, Gallinger S> ;J. Clin. Oncol.. 2011-05-20
- A multinational, randomized phase III study of bevacizumab (Bev) with FOLFOX4 or XELOX versus FOLFOX4 alone as adjuvant treatment for colon cancer (CC): Subgroup analy...Andre T, Van Cutsem E, Schmoll H, Tabernero J, Clarke S, Moore MJ, Cunningham D, Cartwright TH, Hecht JR, Rivera F, Im S, Bodoky G, Salazar R, Maindrault-Goebel F, Shm...> ;J. Clin. Oncol.. 2011-05-20
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: