Martin Drooker, MD
Associate Clinical Professor, Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- 1158 5th Ave
New York, NY 10029
Phone: (212) 876-6820
Fax: (212) 876-3137
Dr. Drooker's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Drooker's Education & Medical Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Drooker's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyAddiction Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyForensic Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyGeriatric Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPain Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychosomatic Medicine
Dr. Drooker's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Survival and risk of recidivism in methadone-dependent patients undergoing liver transplantation. Liu, L. U., Schiano, T. D., Lau, N., O'Rourke, M., Min, A. D., Sigal, S. H., Drooker, M., Bodenheimer, H. C.; Am J Transplant. 2003 Oct.
- Quality of life after lobectomy for adult liver transplantation. Kim-Schluger, L., Florman, S. S., Schiano, T., O'Rourke, M., Gagliardi, R., Drooker, M., Emre, S., Fishbein, T. M., Sheiner, P. A., Schwartz, M. E., Miller, C. M.; Transplantation. 2002 May 27.
- Methylphenidate in post liver transplant patients. Plutchik, L., Snyder, S., Drooker, M., Chodoff, L., Sheiner, P.; Psychosomatics. 1998 Mar 01.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Martin Drooker, Dr. Martin Drooker, MD, Dr. M Drooker, Dr. Martin Allan Drooker
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Drooker's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NY)
- Arlene Heyman, MD
- Lois Kroplick, DO
- Sebastian Zimmerman, MD
- Arudi Srihari, MD
- Nima Akhavan, MD
- Jade Oravis, MD
- Philip Goldberg, MD
- Matthew Majeske, MD
- W. Tomlinson, MD
- Janis Cutler, MD