Martin Kutscher, MD
Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics, New York Medical College
- 800 Westchester Ave Ste N641
Rye Brook, NY 10573
Phone: (914) 232-1810
Fax: (914) 455-4727
Dr. Kutscher's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: Child Neurology
Dr. Kutscher's Education & Medical Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterFellowship, Child Neurology
- St Christophers Hospital Children'sResidency, Pediatrics
- Columbia University College of Physicians and SurgeonsMedical School
Dr. Kutscher's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Dr. Kutscher's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and HealthcareMarquis Whos Who
Dr. Kutscher's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Abusive head injury as a cause of apparent life-threatening events in infancy. Altman, R.L., Brand, D.A., Forman, S., Kutscher, M.L., Lowenthal, D.B., Franke, K.A., Mercado, V.V.; Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2003 Oct.
- Vertebral arterial dissection associated with Klippel-Feil syndrome in a child. Hasan, I., Wapnick, S., Kutscher, M. L., Couldwell, W. T.; Childs Nerv Syst. 2002 Feb.
- The "shaken-baby syndrome". Altman, R. L., Kutscher, M. L., Brand, D. A.; N Engl J Med. 1998 Oct 29.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Martin Kutscher, Dr. Martin Kutscher, MD, Dr. M Kutscher, Dr. Martin L. Kutscher
- 23 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 23 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Kutscher's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, NY)
- Fabreena Fowler, MD
- Mohini Gurme, MD
- Shaik Ubaid, MD
- Leon Barkodar, MD
- David Sagman, MD
- Gertraud Tejera, MD
- Glenn Seliger, MD
- Ashanthi Gajaweera, MD
- Dmitriy Grinshpun, MD
- Nirmala Mitra, MD