Dr. Eckert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1374 Nuuanu Ave
Honolulu, HI 96817Phone(808) 469-4900Fax(808) 536-9059
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - HoustonFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1990 - 1992
- University of Texas Health Science Center - HoustonResidency, Psychiatry, 1987 - 1990
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2011
- MT State Medical License 1997 - 2009
- TX State Medical License 1988 - 2007
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsTraining Psychiatry Residents in Patient Handoffs Within the Context of the Clinical Learning Environment Review.M. Diane Eckert, James R. Agapoff, Deborah A. Goebert, Earl S. Hishinuma> ;Academic Psychiatry. 2018 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: