Are you Dr. Evans?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1776 Elly Rd
Aroda, VA 22709Phone(434) 242-7077
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mary Evans, MD is a family physician in Aroda, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Georgia, and Minnesota. She is affiliated with Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital and is a Chief Medical Officer at LLC; National Medical Director.
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1990 - 1994
- Mayo Clinic School of MedicineClass of 1990
- University of MinnesotaBS, Physiology, 1981 - 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2014 - 2020
- VA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 1991 - 2004
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American Board of Medical DirectorsCertified Medical Director (CMD)
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Member, Board of Directors AMDA Foundation
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsDetermining the Optimum Physician-to-Resident Ratio in the Nursing Home.Paul R. Katz, Laurel A. Pfeil, Jonathan M. Evans, Mary P. Evans, Heather R. Sobel> ;Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 2017 Nov 3
- 6 citationsLevonorgestrel Contraceptive Implants in Female Patients 14 to 21 Years OldVera J. Suman, Jo T. Van Winter, Mary P. Evans, Patricia S. Simmons, Steven J. Jacobsen, Amy L. Manolis> ;Mayo Clinic proceedings. 1998 Jan 1
- Pregnancy after pancreatic-renal transplantation because of diabetes.Van Winter JT, Ogburn PL Jr, Ramin KD, Evans MP, Velosa JA> ;Mayo Clin Proc. 1997 Nov
- Join now to see all
- Sentara Martha Jefferson HospitalCharlottesville, Virginia